Thursday, March 24, 2016

Game Update

Hello there!

I know I haven't been posting of the game for about a month now. I have been working on it but unfortunately could not give too much time to it. I have other things to take care of and giving as much time to the project as possible.

I have made the enemy entity. To make it work took a bit more time than expected. Also updated the Citizen AIs. Now player does not need to place roads for them to walk around. As I said earlier the roads will look more organized and Citizens will be able to move on the road faster.

Also had to change the structure of the game a bit which took the most time. After the change there were some bugs to fix. Most of the bugs have been fixed but I know there are still some.

Currently I am working on adding wild life to the game and maybe hunter type Citizens to get food from the wild life. I was also thinking of adding Environment factor. What I mean by that is that cutting down too much trees will lead to air pollution, something like that.

Anyway I will try to post soon again if all goes well. Stay tuned.

K Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment